HD Executive Producer/Creative Director
Man Digital Pictures Consultant
Clements, the international award-winning Producer
& Director, and the guy who pioneered online video
marketing for the real estate industry in Australia,
maybe even the world, with Propvid, kicks it to the
next level on Monday, with the launch of Australia's
first real video portal for Gold Coast real estate.
www.platinumhd.tv is a site that has been designed
and engineered for its Clients - arguably, some of
the best real estate agents in the world. Yes. It
has a search engine, where the general public can
view thousands of HD property and lifestyle videos,
but the back-end is a highly advanced digital asset
management system, with complex scheduling, reporting
and delivery systems.
Its like realestate.com.au or domain without all the
advertising and drop-down menus; an intuitive search
engine and wall to wall VIDEO.
"We have invested everything back into the Agents.
So many web sites and companies focus on the public
site. With this portal, we have poured it all into
our Client interfaces. Because. Afterall. The Agents
are the real stars in this game. Without them, we're
all nothing. "
PlatinumHD TV runs five crews in SE Queensland. With
film studios, and edit suites in Broadbeach and the
West End, Clements now believes he has the creative
firepower base to take lifestyle and property marketing
to the next level.
From a guy who has won more awards for tourism, television
and advertising, his next play is something to watch
closely. I know Brett up close and personal. He's
just ramping up. The next few months are going to
be mind-blowing. But from somebody who has produced
over 3 billion in entertainment and information content
over a 30 year career, we've come to expect the extraordinary.
Clements has enjoyed a thoroughly rewarding 28-year
career in the national & international media,
entertainment & advertising industries.
has created, produced & managed multi-platform
sales & marketing campaigns for everything from
entire countries (Australia, Thailand & New Zealand)
to his own entertainment concepts for TV shows &
games, many of which have been local & international
created & directed the 'Real Slice of Heaven'
TV, Cinema & print campaign for New Zealand which
increased inbound tourism by 10%. With Roadshow Entertainment,
he successfully marketed his Video Board Game Nightmare
in 7 languages to sales of 3.5 million units while
his extreme sports series Just For The Record (Network
10) sold to 55 territories.
Nightmare, he teamed with Pepsi to create the most
successful on-can promotion in the Southern Hemisphere
since Michael Jackson, generating 150,000 in responses
& attracted a sell-out crowd of 15,000 to Australia's
Wonderland for a Nightmare Halloween dance party.
He put the Gatekeeper on the Jumbotrons at Time's
Square & Toronoto's Superdome.
Alien of Extraordinary Ability visa status, he spent
three years working in Los Angeles, creating &
successfully licensing the underwater adventure series
The Aquanauts to Discovery's Animal Planet. He would
spend almost a year filming underwater on locations
through the Americas before returning to Australia
to creatively helm an internet casting portal called
showcache & establish two IT companies.
resigned as Director & sold his shares following
the untimely death of his business partner 18 months
ago, took up surfing & spent the time since creating
(a few more games & some TV shows) while searching
for opportunities more compatible with a lifestyle
that sees him in the water at least once a day.
include: Reporter Manly Daily & Daily Mirror.
Reporter/Director Simon Townsend's Wonder World! (contributed
to five Logie Awards) co-founder & creative director,
A Couple 'A Cowboys, inventor, designer & director
of The Video Board Game Nightmare & Atmosfear
(Roadshow Entertainment) over 3.5 million units sold
in 7 different languages), OZ QUIZ, BRIT QUIZ, DARE,
Just For The Record (The Ten Network), the new Wonder
World! (Nine), creative director & director for
tourism campaigns for Australia, Thailand and New
Zealand's A Real Slice of Heaven, creator & director
of The Aquanauts (Animal Planet), co-designer showcache
online casting system (12,000 online users), Producer.
Australian Fear Factor.
awards for creativity, direction & design include:
British Academy of Film & TV Arts. London. Grand
Prix The world's Best Tourism Film
- 'Fields of Jade' for Tourism Authority of Thailand
- The Vienna Film Festival Grand Prix World's best
tourism film 'Fields of Jade'
- New York Film Festival Outstanding Achievement 'Fields
- New York Film Festival Bronze medal. Opening titles.
Television (Wonder World!)
- Italy World Tourism Organization and Ministry of
Foreign Affairs Montecatini Award
World's Best Tourism Film. 'Fields of Jade'
- Chicago. Mobius. World's Best Tourism commercial
60 sec TVC 'Fields of Jade' Thailand.
- US Film & Video Festival Gold Camera Award 'Fields
of Jade' Thailand.
- Australian Cinematographers Society Federal Awards
The Golden Tripod 'Fields of Jade' DOP Ken Arlidge
- Australian Retail Results - Director's Award - Cinematographer's
Award - Editor's Award. Best 60-second TVC'Fields
of Jade' Thailand
- Grand Gold Pata. World's Best Travel Film The Australian
Tourist Commission. 'Australia. User Friendly'
- Canadian RSVP Marketing Award ATC. 'Australia. Discover
- London World Travel Market. International Travel
Video of the Year. ATC. 'UnCONVENTIONal Australia'.
- United States Film & Video Festival. Silver
Screen Award. ATC. 'Australia. DreamAbout It.'
- United States Film & Video Festival. Creative
Excellence. ATC. 'UnCONVENTIONal Australia'.
- Grand Gold Pata. South Pacific's best travel film
ATC. 'Australia. DreamAbout It'.
- Australian Tourism Development Award. Country Comfort.
- Australian Gold Mobie. (International Television
Association of Australia.) 'Fields of Jade'
- Australasian Retail Results Award for theme series.
National 'A Real Slice of Heaven'
- Cannes International Games Festival. France. Game
of the Year Nightmare.
- The Gold Dice. Spain. Game of the year Nightmare.
- Australian Marketing Institute Award for excellence
New Zealand Tourism Board. 'A Real Slice of Heaven'
- Australian Marketing Award for Excellence - Event
- Mattel design award for excellence. New York Toy
- Australian Stand of the Year. Australian Toy Fair
- Australian Toy Fair. Game of the Year OZ QUIZ &
- 19th September 2003
Game Shows Television